- 2 In 1 Bird Feeder - Attract birds searching for food. The metal mesh part is suitable for peanuts, cracked corn, hulled sunflower, pumpkin seed, and the transplant site is excellent for millet, red milo, nyjer or thistle, white proso millet, milo, etc.
Let birds inhabit and enjoy seed food in your garden, yard so you can enjoy watching birds from windows, decks, or terraces
- Top with Locking Mechanism - The sleek copper-coated lid has a locking mechanism to keep squirrels or other animals from lifting the lid and gaining access to the seed reservoir. Squirrels can not reach the seed and fall off while attempting to steal
- Easy to Fill & Clean - Birdfeeder is equipped with a twist-lock cover to keep the lid safely closed, and the seeds are fresh and dry inside.
The clear panels make it easy to monitor seed levels instantly. When it comes to refilling it up, turn to unlock, lift the lid and pour the seed
- Large Capacity - Holds up to 2.5 lbs of seeds. It could be filled with various seeds to attract birds, such as black oil sunflower seeds, safflower seeds to attract red finches, tits, house finches, birds, bluebirds, warblers, starlings, and more!
- Fresh Supply without Wasting - The circular design lets multiple birds perch around and eat at the same time.
It also has a unique dispensing feature that only allows the new seed to fall when there’s room on the feeder tray. That eliminates waste and makes sure a fresh supply of seed is constantly flowing. Birds will flock to this smart, stylish feeder
Why do people feel so deeply about feeding birds?
* A lot of people feel that we humans have done so much damage to the environment and therefore to birds, that they want to give something back. * Others just really want to learn about birds and feeding brings them up close.
* That leads to this whole area where interacting with nature can lead to increased psychological, physical, and spiritual well-being
* Hanging feeders should be suspended from a horizontal wire that is extended between two points
* Squirrel baffles, which are usually a metal or plastic dome- or saucer- shaped disk, should be placed above and below a pole feeder
- Circular Tray
- Easy to clean and refill
- Attractive copper finish
- 2.5 pounds weight Weight
- Weather-proof and 100% chew-proof
- Removable components for seamless feeding and maintenance
*Through rain, snow, sleet and ice, the All Weather Feeder delivers the seed - DRY!! Won't clog up with snow and ice
*Multiple drainage holes prevent water accumulation and keep the inside of the bird feeder DRY & FRESH.
*Sorry squirrels, this bird feeder is made to keep you out.Because of its large size and smooth angled rim, squirrels cannot reach the seed and simply fall off whilst attempting to steal - how baffled they become from the ultimate squirrel baffle!
bird feeder squirrel proof
*There is a screened bottom, to prevent seed from actually going onto the ground – which can help your lawn, and ensure they stay away from anything you’ve put on it. Don’t use these if you have feline visitors.
*Twist lock cover for easy refilling and cleaning.The feeder’s unique Sure-Lock cap system secures the lid in place to prevent persistent squirrels from gaining access to the seed reservoir.
What is the best food for bird feeding?
* Household scraps such as pastry, cooked rice and breadcrumbs are enjoyed by many garden birds. Fruit, especially bruised apples and pears, will be popular with thrushes and blackbirds.
* When you are buying bird food, try to get a good mix of peanuts, seeds and live food such as mealworms and waxworms
* Small birds will like smaller seeds for obvious reasons. If you have particular breeds which visit your garden regularly, research what will attract them.