The Bedrock Solar Birdbath creates a soothing and relaxing atmosphere on your patio, deck, balcony or in your garden. It comes in a warm, rustic finish and features a natural rock inspired texture to its base and bowl.
Simply place in a sunny spot outdoors and the patented solar panel will begin to power the pump. Requires direct sunlight. During cloudy weather, the pump may start and stop as clouds block the sun.
2 fountain heads are included, allowing you to switch between a bubbling and umbrella spray feature. This birdbath is constructed of glass fiber reinforced concrete (GFRC) for optimal durability and weight.
- Low maintenance: simply drain, wipe down, rinse and refill
- Construction: glass fiber reinforced concrete (GFRC)
- Warm rustic finish with natural rock inspired texture
- Patented underwater integral solar panel and pump system
- Includes bubbler and 360° spray topper for desired water effect
- Operates in direct sunlight
- Recycles water from a hidden reservoir
- No wiring, simply install and enjoy
- No operating costs
- Note: freezing causes damage, do not leave outside in winter, empty water and store whole unit indoors (shed/garage) before temps at night get low enough for frost