The Cattail birdbaths are sculptural pieces of garden art that also benefit the wildlife in your yard. Birds will also love having a safe place to cool off and drink some water, and gardeners will love having a beautiful piece of sculpture to accent the plantings.
The bright and lustrous finish of the copper bowls create a beautiful contrast against the black spray of wrought iron leaves and cattails. They add depth, dimension, and an artful addition to a perennial bed, water feature or other natural setting.
These sculptural bird baths stands spike directly into your garden bed to hold 1 or 2 hammered solid copper bowls. They assemble easily and without any tools, so they can be installed easily.
Our in-house design team brings together varied expertise in the fields of mechanical engineering, architecture, fine art, sculpture, and metallurgy resulting in a team that produces high-quality, beautiful products for home and garden.
We continue to add to our exquisite product line each year, resulting in a large selection of items for you to choose from for your home decor. We take pride in providing exceptional products and customer service and keep our warehouse thoroughly stocked all year long.
- Invite nature to your yard: this cattail birdbath is a beautiful way to provide water for backyard birds year-round, making a great gift for the avid gardener or bird-watcher, and an artful addition to any perennial bed, water feature, or natural setting in your yard
- Functional pieces of garden art: the bright and lustrous hammered finish of the copper bowls create a beautiful contrast against the black spray of wrought iron leaves and cattails
- Hand-made wrought iron and solid copper: the black leaves and cattails are handmade of fine wrought iron, while the birdbath bowls are hand-hammered from solid copper, which will not rust, but will develop a rich natural copper patina over time, cattail birdbath measures 50 in. H with one 12 in. Dia x 3 in. D bowl
- Easy to assemble: no tools are required, just simply thread the spiked foot to the bottom of the main stem and the copper bowl to the top, spike directly into the ground and fan the cattails and leaves as desired (Cattail birdbaths have multi-pronged ground stakes for increased stability)
- Warranty included: all items have a 90-day manufacturer's warranty