- ★ ATTRACT MORE HUMMINGBIRDS★ Unique and shiny colors attract more hummingbirds, which adds more full of love and vitality to your yard.
- ★ HANDMADE BLOWN GLASS★ Each product is individually blown and specially hand-finished by our skilled artisans. The color in the glass will not fade and damage.
- ★ EASY TO FILL AND CLEAN★ Clear glass, wide-mouth reservoir and two-part base makes seeing and refilling nectar simply. Just unscrew the bottle from the base then clean the bottle and base separately with a brush.
- ★ RELIABLE MATERIAL★ Glass is thick and durable, food silicon grade seals aids in leak prevention. All materials of the base are sturdy and environmentally friendly. Our hummingbird feeders ensure the safety of nectar.
- ★ 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE★ We want to make sure you are 100% satisfied. Please feel free to contact us if any product problem or not satisfied upon receiving.
Hand Blown Glass Humming Bird Feeder for Outdoors
This hummingbird feeder is durable and beautiful, especially looks shiny under the sunlight. We hope it can attract more hummingbirds and add glamorous colors to your courtyard.
✔ Each hummingbird feeder is handmade and unique. The hand-blown glass is resistant to damage and fading.
✔ Unique color designed with four colors, which closely imitate the natural flower's look to attract more hummingbirds.
✔ The simple structure is easy to disassemble, and the wide bottle mouth easy to clean and fill.
✔ 4 perches are equipped for hummingbirds to rest instead of flying when feeding.
✔ The base is tightly sealed with a leak-proof gasket to prevent nectar from leaking.
✔ All materials are lead free and toxic free to ensure the safety of hummingbirds.
What is in the box:
✔1 Hummingbird Feeder
✔1 ant moat, 1 metal hook, 1 hemp rope (to hang the bird feeder)
✔1 Brush (to clean the feeding ports)
✔ After filling the nectar, place the bottle up and align the base down to the bottle to ensure that the nectar is not spilled during the flipping process.
✔ It recommends that you replace the nectar and clean the feeder every 3 days.
✔ It is best to locate your feeder in a shaded area.
✔ Nectar Formula: Mix water and sugar in the ratio of 4:1, boil and wait for it to cool down completely before pouring it into the feeder.
Our hummingbird feeders will give you a surprise and we are committed to providing you excellent satisfaction. If you are not happy with our product, we will refund 100% of your money.