- NECTAR CAPACITY: Holds 13 fluid ounces of hummingbird nectar
- FEEDING PORTS: Features five flower shaped feeding ports to accommodate multiple hummingbirds
- BEAUTIFUL DESIGN: Antique medicine bottle design provides a vintage feel with burnt penny finish base
- ATTRACT MORE HUMMINGBIRDS: Red is a hummingbird's favorite color; attract more with the red glass bottle and red flower feeding ports
- EASY CLEANING: We recommend washing your hummingbird feeder by hand with warm soapy water. Please refrain from putting your feeder in the dishwasher
The Elixir features a richly red glass nectar bottle and durable metal top and basin with five integrated perch feeding stations. Its beautiful burnt penny finish and antique medicine glass design give it a vintage feel that adds a splash of bygone beauty to your backyard. With a 13 ounce nectar capacity, the Elixir provides plenty of nectar to keep hummingbirds happy and coming back for more! The wide bottle opening and detachable flat base make filling easy and cleaning a breeze. When cleaning your hummingbird feeder, do not put your feeder in the dishwasher, as the high temperatures can permanently damage the feeder parts. Most expert sources discourage dishwashing because it may not fully disinfect any avian diseases. Additionally, dishwashers could strip the paint off painted glass components or ruin the finish on metal components and it voids the warranty.