- Seed Shield activates under a squirrel’s weight to prevent access to ports
- Six feeding stations with Flexports prevent seed spillage and offer comfort for birds
- Hang the feeder with at least 18 inches of clearance on all sides
- Multi-height perches accommodate birds of many sizes
- Powder-coated metal cage and lid ensures durability
- Twist-lock lid provides additional protection for the seed reservoir
- Holds up to 1.75 lb of mixed seed, black-oil sunflower seed, or safflower seed
Offering maximum protection against squirrels and maximum comfort for your favorite birds, the Squirrel-Be-Gone Max Pinecone Bird Feeder with Flexports is the feeder you’ve been searching for.
It includes our patented Flexports, which offer 5-in-1 benefits for birds and you. The unique design is 4X more shake resistant than standard ports so there’s less seed waste – which means money saved and fewer messes on the ground!
The design also allows birds to feed at an optimal position outside of the port, offering improved visibility so they feel safer and visit feeders longer. There’s more birdwatching time for you!
The six feeding stations also boast multi-height perches to accommodate birds both large and small. To offer defense against squirrels, this feeder boasts multiple great features.
First, this feeder boasts a weight-activated Seed Shield, which is calibrated to support the weight of birds but not squirrels. When squirrels try to gain access to the perches, the cage closes off the ports under their weight.
Birds can sit on every perch without activating the Seed Shield. In addition, the twist-lock cap prevents squirrels from lifting the lid, while the metal frame discourages chewing around the ports.
To ensure a 100% squirrel proof feeder, placement is key! Squirrels are clever acrobats, so it’s important to find the right hanging location. Hang the feeder with at least 18 inches of clearance on all sides so squirrels can’t easily reach the ports without activating the Seed Shield.
With its rustic finish and decorative pinecone design, this feeder will make a charming addition in any backyard setting.